Penetrating Bonding Primer/Sealer
helps worn and weathered deck surfaces last 2 to 3 times longer than traditional deck primers.
- Patented adhesive formula will double or triple the life of your deck paint/stain project.
- Remains permanently flexible and breathable, expands and contracts as the substrate flexes with seasonal changes in temperature and humidity, ensuring a paint job that will last 2 to 3 times longer than traditional primers.
- Holds back rust bleed and tannin bleed with two coats.
- Use on: all types of wood substrates, masonry, concrete. Will adhere to composite decking, check with manufacturer for compatibility before use.
- Best project applications: weathered, worn, wooden decks and porches, pool decks, horizontal surfaces to be paint or stained.
- Available in gallons, and fives
- 38% solids by volume
- 300% elongation
- 300 sq ft per gallon @ 2 mils dry (5 mils WFT)
- Exterior Use
- Apply by brush, roll, or spray
- Back brush for best results
- Re-coat time: 1-2 hours
- Dries clear and tacky to the touch
- 300 + PSI adhesion
- 100% Acrylic latex formula
- Soap and water clean-up
- <48 g/L VOC