Concrete and Masonry Primer/Sealer
The only acrylic bonding masonry primer on the market that adheres to fresh, or green, masonry, with high PH balances, after a 24 hour substrate cure.
- Adheres to green masonry with pH balances up to 13.5
- Ideal for sealing and conditioning above grade masonry substrates with weathered, chalky surfaces, as well as green masonry with high pH balances
- Patented adhesive formula adheres to substrates with unparalled grip.
- Remains permanently flexible and breathable, expands and contracts as the substrate flexes with seasonal changes in temperature and humidity, ensuraing a paint job that wiill last 2 to 3 times longer than traditional primers.
- High hiding formula – alkali and efflorescent resistant
- Use on: concrete, block, stucco, brick, plaster, fiber cement siding, and weathered, chalky substrates where paint has difficulty adhering.
- Available in gallons, and fives
- 40% solids by volume
- 200% elongation
- 320 sq ft per gallon @ 2 mils dry (5 mils WFT)
- Interior/Exterior above grade use
- Apply by brush, roll, or spray
- Back brush for best results
- Re-coat time: 1-2 hours
- Dries white and tacky to the touch
- 300 + PSI adhesion
- 100% Acrylic latex formula
- Soap and water clean-up
- <48 g/L VOC