Crack Stabilizing Primer
Stabilizes and permanently repairs crack up to 1/8″
• Patented adhesive formula adheres to substrates with unparalled grip.
• Remains permanently flexible and breathable, expands and contracts as the substrate flexes with seasonal changes in temperature and humidity, ensuring a paint job that endures 2 to 3 times longer than traditional primers.
• Use on: plaster, stucco. Clean out loose material from the crack, apply product. Allow to set up. Repeat if necessary to build up material. Cover with tape, skim-coat, and finish.
• Best project applications: cracks in stucco and plaster caused by settling
- Available in quarts, gallons
- 35% solids by volume
- 200% elongation
- 140 sq ft per gallon @ 4 mils dry (11 mils WFT)
- Interior/Exterior use
- Apply by brush, roll, or spray
- Back brush for best results
- Re-coat time: 1 – 2 hours
- Dries white and tacky to the touch
- 200 + PSI adhesion
- 100% Acrylic latex formula
- Soap and water clean-up
- <48 g/L VOC