Stabilizing Bonding Primer
LOCKS DOWN AND ENCAPSULATES PEELING CRACKING, DAMAGED SUBSTRATES. FORTIFIES SUBSTRATES AND TOP-COATS FOR UNPARALLED PAINT JOB LONGEVITY.
- Demonstrably the best exterior acrylic latex bonding primer available.
- Patented adhesive formula adheres to substrates with unmatched grip.
- Remains permanently flexible and breathable, expands and contracts as the substrate flexes with seasonal changes in temperature and humidity, ensuring a paint job that endures 2 to 3 times longer than traditional primers.
- 55% volume solids provides the most stable surface for top-coat adhesion and durability
- Holds back rust bleed and tannin bleed with two coats
- Use on: all types of wood substrates, masonry, stucco, concrete, galvanized metal, pvc, aluminum
- Best project applications: historic renovation & restoration, churches, municipal buildings, residential re-paint projects, industrial and commercial substrates, and worn, damaged substrates where paint has difficulty adhering.
- Available in quarts, gallons, and fives
- 55% solids by volume
- 300% elongation
- 300 sq ft per gallon @ 3 mils dry (5.45 mils WFT)
- Exterior use
- Apply by brush, roll, or spray
- Back brush for best results
- Re-coat time: 1-2 hours
- Dries clear and tacky to the touch
- 300 + PSI adhesion
- 100% Acrylic latex formula
- Soap and water clean-up
- <48 g/L VOC